MysticForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to interact

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One day in Cyel's life .D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgrat

One day in Cyel's life .D Empty
PostSubject: One day in Cyel's life .D   One day in Cyel's life .D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Well i had nothing to do and iam about to go to sleep now.

Here's what i do every weekday:

I woke up at 7am ( my time is 2 hours ahead of KO's ) and usually arrive at my high school at 8am. at 3pm i go out of school and head to my home. I go to my pc or my sis's if shes not to enter ft when i dont i go and eat my launch cause i dont eat in school. after that i take my dog out. after that i go to bdw then the problem that i hate so much cause i really want to be more active but its not me Crying or Very sad its my pc. So i have to wait until my sis leave to her clases and she only goes for a couple hours. this was the only reason i did this topic cause i really have time but cant play cause iam waiting my sis to go.
the day that i have more time to play are the thursdays cause she leaves 4 hours the other days just 2.

I have one dog( a labrador retriever 2 year old ) i live with my parents and my brother and sister. my brother have 24 year old (iam just 14) and my sis have 21 year old.

So this is what i usually do lol. nice way to spend some minutes .D

P.S: i still need gems to master Sad
Back to top Go down
roelos

roelos

PostSubject: Re: One day in Cyel's life .D   One day in Cyel's life .D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 am

Nice to know ^^
Atm i have vacation so i can't describe my day: i just do whatever the fck i like ^^
In 2 weeks i'm going back to school: 2nd year high school (interactive multimedia design)

I'm 20 years old, live with my dad (since my mom ran away and kinda took my sis with her).
I have a cat and my girl's 18 years old ^^

Greetz to the community (btw English should be the only language spoken in the whole world,
it'd save us so much time Cool )
Back to top Go down
roelos

roelos

PostSubject: Re: One day in Cyel's life .D   One day in Cyel's life .D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:59 pm

Oh btw, i play lead guitar in this band: www.myspace.com/rooftopkingdom Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One day in Cyel's life .D   One day in Cyel's life .D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day in Cyel's life .D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticForce :: General Chat-
Jump to: