MysticForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to interact

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT MUST READ

Go down 
+2
Marijn
EternalKnight3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalKnight3

IMPORTANT MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:34 am

We need to get to level 60+ for those who are not at level 60+ yet. This clan WILL NOT be excepting low levels no more. To those who are not active for more than 2 wks will be disbanned from clan unless otherwise person has informed me they will be on "vacation". Goal for this clan is to have eslant parties with allies leaving pk clan excempt from eslant. We also have clan bank and need to start donating to help each other out. For those who do not know i am the only one in control of clan bank but opinions are welcome. We are a family, and family sticks together, works together, supports each other. I will not tolerate disrespect, not to me or fellow family members. I ask clan to participate with each other. We need to show KO human and orc players we run this shyt, but cant do so unless we are working together. BTW, clan donations have been changed to 2m a wk. Those who reach lvl 60 will receice a reward for reaching lvl 60, but only will apply to that person who has been donating wkly to the point of lvl 60. but that doesnt mean stop donating when u reach lvl 60 either. There still will be rewards for 60+ chars that gain lvl's. I will keep every1 posted on who has been donating each wk and who has been rewared and what they got. So every1 will kno whats going on. BTW, every1 thank Trish for our own forum!
TY, and will see u all in game from time to time! EK bounce
Clan Bank Char Name: PotionPriest
Back to top Go down
EternalKnight3

PostSubject: DELETE ME BG PLEASE!!!   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 pm

I NEED TO BE DELETED BG, PLEASE DELETE ME WHEN U CAN!!!!!

Last edited by EternalKnight3 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marijn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Maybe an id to make a list with who donated etc.

And then update it every week
Back to top Go down
roelos

roelos

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Nice, I hope the system works out Cool
Back to top Go down
mike

PostSubject: go go VK   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:04 pm

AWSOME ALLIES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SpaceMunky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:08 am

we own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dominicanpride18
honcho

honcho

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 am

rule the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MUST READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticForce :: VenomKnights-
Jump to: