MysticForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to interact

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan requriments for mysticforce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan requriments for mysticforce Empty
PostSubject: Clan requriments for mysticforce   Clan requriments for mysticforce I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:28 pm

The leadership of the clan would like to see lvl 65+ players only.We would also like for new members to speak english,mainly for when talking in allie clan and prty chat.Would prefer for new members to be 18+ and as acctie as possible.The ONLY time these will be over looked is when the leadership all agree to it.We are a growing family so lets keep up the good work and remember to always always respect other family members allies included.Also treat other clan with respect and if for some reason an issue comes up with another clan let the leadership team know so we can get with the other clan leader and wok out any problems. Remember this is a game and we are all here to have fun and to kill the entire orc population lol! lol! lol! So go out there abd have loads of fun. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforce.forumotion.net
SOLIDOR

PostSubject: Re: Clan requriments for mysticforce   Clan requriments for mysticforce I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm

forgot to say it must be gay lol! na jkn
Back to top Go down
EternalKnight3

PostSubject: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Clan requriments for mysticforce I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:26 pm

KILL KILL KILL KILL ORC POPULATION, FAMILY DOMINATE ORC POPULATION WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan requriments for mysticforce   Clan requriments for mysticforce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan requriments for mysticforce
Page 1 of 1