MysticForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to interact

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DONATE TO CLAN BANK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalKnight3

DONATE TO CLAN BANK Empty
PostSubject: DONATE TO CLAN BANK   DONATE TO CLAN BANK I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 pm

I need everyone to pls donate now to clan bank. We need to save up money to buy Grade 1 (Accredited Knight) Emblem. We will be grade 1 aka Grade 5 Accredited soon. So we need to save up in clan bank to buy the Emblem. Emblem cost 900-999m. I want Clan to pay for it if we can not defeat the boss. As soon as we hit G1 (G5) accredited we then can have clannies donate np's to clan. So everyone pls donate 2m or more a wk. Also those of you do donate and when the clan bank priest is lvl 60 thats when u will be recieving free hp pots as long as u donate to clan bank. Please understand what Clan Bank is used for, to help each other. ty EK bounce
Back to top Go down
Marijn

PostSubject: Re: DONATE TO CLAN BANK   DONATE TO CLAN BANK I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:58 pm

I just saw an emblem for 750m
Back to top Go down
roelos

roelos

PostSubject: Re: DONATE TO CLAN BANK   DONATE TO CLAN BANK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 am

I've seen em for 590, yesterday.
Btw: i donate every week, follow my example ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONATE TO CLAN BANK   DONATE TO CLAN BANK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONATE TO CLAN BANK
Page 1 of 1